Our Quality Control teams uses state of the art equipment and technology to validate the integrity and purity of all incoming raw materials as well as finished products at our facility. All equipment and filling areas are sanitized daily as well as germ tested before each run. We check everything from the label being straight to the final product active ingredient levels. This is complimented by our extensive Standard Operating Procedures and QC regulations which include but are not limited to the list below.
- Spectroscopic Analysis and Identification of all incoming raw materials.
- Vendor Validation
- Equipment Sanitizing
- Surface and Machinery Germ Testing
- In Line Quality Checks
- USP Water Purification System
- Active Ingredient Validation Testing
- Product Stability Testing
- Final Product Testing